* and persistently touch a labyrinthine anatomy where dwells the splendid minotaur_.
* then swallowed by unthinkable rifts of mind into the perfect belly of stars_.
* which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide_.
* so deep's the mind of flesh and so awake what waking calls asleep_.
* seductively wrapped around the depth of dreaming_.
* with trembling tentacles night walks scattering poems_.
* because our bodies are arable_.
* and perfectly hides under the liquid night of sea_.
* kissingly eclipsed the undeniable meteorites of flesh_.
* a constellation passionately breaks into night_.
* a turbulence of forms delightful with indefinable flowering_.
* risen at length from palpitating veils_.
* and a climbing fall into far near blue_.
* summitless younger than angels are mountains_.
* soft sighed the passionate darkness to the tune of tiny troubadours_.
* but the earth rising imperceptibly merging with the lost sea_.
* with motionless forgetful fingers search_.
* when sighfully picked by skillfully pasturing hands_.
* from steep hills by darkness softly brought_.
* or possibly there drift a pulseless blur of paleness_.
* and every brittle marvelous breathing thing_.
* if multiplied by twice infinity could never equal one_.
* clothed only in the tide's acute weaving murmur_.
* when what's in velvet beyond thought_.
* clean of the rotten dark lancing the glutted wolves of rain_.
* stinging gold swarms upon the spires silver chants_.
* come kissingly creatures of dreaming how skilfulest floating_.
* some silence that dawn loves most to touch_.
* thy fortunate fingers sometime dwell within a greener shadow of secret bowers_.
* with the deep caress of every most shy thing and mute_.
* the red horse shrieking from splintering foam caught you clutched you upon my mouth_.